Now taking reservations for patio seating only during the Indoor Dining Pause [12/23/20 – 01/15/21].
- Reservations required
- Maximum 6 persons per table/party.
- Guests must wear a mask or face covering upon entering the patio, and when going to use the restroom.
- At least one prepared food item must be ordered per table.
- Reservations limited to 90 minutes; only one reservation per party per day.
Looking forward to seeing you back at U.P.!
- Do not visit Union Pub if you are sick.
- Service is limited to patio service & up to 25% capacity of indoor dining to seated patrons only, with tables placed at least 6 feet apart. Standing by and/or sitting at another party’s table is prohibited.
- Tables are limited to parties of 6.
- Reservation records will be saved for at least 30 days.
- Wear mask or face coverings while not eating or drinking (e.g. while ordering food and prior to being served, and after completion of meal), and maintain 6 feet of distance from those not in your party.
- Union Pub staff and management have the right to refuse service to any individual or party for non-compliance of DC’s social distancing measures. Non-compliant individuals and their party may be asked to leave.